Sunday, March 12, 2006

Dear bridesmaids

1) I love you all very much. Thank you all for argreeing to put on ridiculous dresses and prance around in my own very special pageant of gender. I'm so grateful to have you all in my life.

2) If you don't agree on dress this week, I'm going to have to do something and I don't know what that something is because you're going to do what I say. Dig? Dug.

Jennifer's sister had her hand-label all of the table tags:

Aren't they cute? And you who know what I am capable of, do you know what fresh hell I can invent that goes o so beyond writer's cramp? Do you remember my "absolutely everyone dresses up as a bride" idea?

Please, all I have to think about now is my dissertation and unsettled wedding ideas. Appease the beast, take the dresses off the table, and I will go back to trying to figure out how to do the entire ceremony in heroic couplets.

Love, yr. bridezilla

3 Comments:

Blogger The Brown Recluse said...

Dear Bridezilla,
Please keep in mind that at some future gender pagent, I can force you to wear a bubble skirt. Can Lisa do that? Just saying.

March 12, 2006 2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vote for Elvis!!!!



The color, look, everything about it says August 6!!!

March 12, 2006 2:56 PM  
Blogger jennifer said...

just wanted to clarify that not all of the cute little namecards were shown in that picture. i hand wrote the names of **208** people on those buggers.

brides are capable of anything. beware.

March 12, 2006 3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home