Friday, August 18, 2006

brief notes, almost through move

We don't have email yet, so I'm stealing a moment on someone else's computer to post briefly.
I don't think that I have ever been so entirely tired in my life.
Every muscle is sore, and work starts next week.

Also, what they say about Colorado Springs and churches is true. Churches are everywhere in the springs. What they don't say is that Colorado Springs also has the greatest concentration of liquor stores and divey bars than I have ever seen in my life. Also, there are many many people trying to pull that "I ran out of gas" scam in parking lots all over town.

So, the pictures are all up kevinsweddings.com. Please go and look at them, the password is smile.
Thanks to everyone who made the trip, or who sent their love, for making our day so wonderful and crowded with love.

4 Comments:

Blogger Olga said...

I just got done looking through those pictures--they're gorgeous! You're such a lovely couple, and the colors you chose just pop. Just beautiful.

Liquor stores and divey bars! Are they divey as in fun divey, or divey as in old men with stained undershirts?

August 20, 2006 3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree--everyone looks so lovely in those pictures! You both have such beautiful families! I'm glad I was there for what is has to be the most beautiful wedding I've ever been to. Thank you for letting us be a part of it all!

August 20, 2006 4:56 PM  
Blogger jennifer said...

very good looking family!

oh come on, lo. churches and dive bars? what more could you want in a town???

August 21, 2006 9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pictures are quite good! I was kind of disappointed when the password wasn't one of the photographer's stock "pull their mouths into something approximating a smile" words.

Jake

August 29, 2006 6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home