Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Evaluate me!

Like Lisa Simpson, I feel like its been a liitle too long since I received an honest Grade. As a lifelong teacher's pet who has become a teacher, I'm starting to jones for the heady thrills of being so very, very right and so very very smart and having this fact recorded for all to see.
Well, thank Jeebus for the Inntertubes! Behold:
You paid attention during 100% of high school!

85-100% You must be an autodidact, because American high schools don't get scores that high! Good show, old chap!

Do you deserve your high school diploma?
Create a Quiz


Phew!

2 Comments:

Blogger Olga said...

Oh, come on...100%? Didn't you ever sneak out to smoke a doobie, or cut class and have yourself a little party out of your dad's liquor cabinet? Knowing you, though, you probably did all that and STILL aced the exam the next day.

November 30, 2006 10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carlena here. We make a pair. I too got 100%. I'm really curious to see how students around the office would score.

December 01, 2006 3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home