Tuesday, November 14, 2006

A meme. for Ms. Jennifer

Because Jennifer sent this to me, and because we have to generate content until we get another call from Arnold Schwarzenegger:

48 Things You Could Care Less About


+++

1. FIRST NAME? Laura

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Lara from "Dr. Zhivago."
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Um, who's keeping track?

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? yes.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? salami.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? No, cause I'm pretty stuck up.

7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? No

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes, but I am missing other significant lymph nodes.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Not if the lowest point in the jump was my only chance to grab for fabulous riches and true love.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Shredded Wheat and Bran.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I just bought pretty new winter boots!

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? As the trainer at the YMCA said, "There's a difference between muscle and strength." So yes.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? I really love frozen custard with chocolate and vanilla twisted together.

14. SHOE SIZE? six and a half

5. RED OR PINK? Both?

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I am envious.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? If I don't say, "My Mom," I'm going to get a phone call.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Sure.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Brown pants, red sweater, and grey socks with turtles on them. I am a walking fashion crime.

20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Fideos.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The tv is on.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? I like the pea-soupy greens. And teal.

23. FAVORITE SMELL? Cedar lotion.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mom.

25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? How they react to the people around them.

26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? Jennifer is okay. She'll talk to anyone, she's not snobby or stuck up or anything, for a popular girl.

27. FAVORITE DRINK? Caucasian.

28. FAVORITE SPORT? Watching the cats chase squirrels.

29. EYE COLOR? very dark brown.

30. HAT SIZE? I like droopy hoods.

31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Contacts wear me.

32. FAVORITE FOOD? Christmas feasty stuff.

33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? I hate em both.

35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Autumn!

36. HUGS OR KISSES? or?

37. FAVORITE DESSERT? natillas

38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I'd be surprised if anyone did, since we are bums about posting.

39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? ???

40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? I finally found "The Master and Margarita"!

41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE Pad? Souls in the torment of Purgatory. Thanks, Virginia!



42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Oh Brother, Where art thou?

43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? The cats chittering, laughter, springs, The Soft Boys' "Have a Heart, Betty."

44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Stevie Wonder

45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? The Black Sea.

46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I make awesome fideos.

47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? East L.A.!

48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Ms Jennifer

2 Comments:

Blogger jennifer said...

i had no idea you like salami. you're a very bad former vegetarian. ;)

November 14, 2006 10:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guess who's going to get natillas for a treat when she comes to Kansas next week.

Carlena

November 15, 2006 7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home