Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Because Isa Must Be Copied in All Things

Well, what do you know about that:
id="testResultInfoImg">


You are Juniper Berries!

You're a drunk. No, really. Cool it with the hooch.

Just kidding. You're really good at adding flavour to boring old life. You can be astringent at times, but once the harshness passes, you're quite relaxing. And you smell good, too.




Link: The Which Spice Are You Test written by jodiesattva on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test

I'm actually sitting here with my beverage of choice (Coffee, black), and for the record, the last time I had an alcoholic drink was a beer at the airport, several days ago, and that accompanied a large meal. How and why this test calls me an alcoholic I don't know. I do know that I do like the smell of juniper berries and their associations, but I'd probably use essential oils of juniper to get a whiff of it just as soon (or sooner) than I'd break out the gin, because I am a lightweight.
But other than that little feeling of defensiveness, yum, juniper!
I got this test from copying Isa, who is apparently a habanero pepper, and also, insane. Judge much, spice test?

2 Comments:

Blogger la rebelde said...

my favorite part: "cool it with the hooch"!! so funny.

December 06, 2007 1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You scored 75% intoxication, 50% hotness, 75% complexity, and 50% craziness!

You are Saffron! Those other spices have nothing on you! You're warm, smart, and you make people feel really good (and with no side-effects!). You can be difficult to get to know and require a lot of those who try, but you're so totally worth it. *Sigh*

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 99% on intoxication

You scored higher than 99% on hotness

You scored higher than 99% on complexity

You scored higher than 99% on craziness


Isn't that funny?!

I love you, Pete and Lo, and hope that you are both well.

Amy

January 10, 2008 7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home