Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Ralph Wedd's club


Now that my folks have "primed the pump," some choice words from my junior high gym teacher.

I see ya out there
doin cal
draggin your belly on the ground
durin push-ups
not even jumpin durin the jumpin jacks
shootin the breeze when you're supposed to be workin on the weights.
Now look at Haney here.
He ain't much to look at.
But he can bench press his weight.
Some of you big guys cain't do that.
Heck you aint even checked out Haney's registry at my club
You better git the lead out.
This time tomorrow I better not be seein all this.
All right. Shower!

4 Comments:

Blogger The Brown Recluse said...

This has to be the first time I've ever seen a bridal registry that included a sweatshirt.

April 12, 2006 3:01 PM  
Blogger Pete said...

Actually, the registry should include:

1 white tank top with owner's name written horizontally in black marker on the left side of the chest.

1 pair of white gym shorts with owner's name written vertically on the left hip.

1 pair of white tube socks with owner's name written vertically down the sides.

1 athletic support with owner's name written horizontally on the waistband.

1 pair shoes, not to be used outside the gym.

Wedding guests should note that if they write the name in the wrong place, they will have to go back and buy another article of clothing.

April 13, 2006 3:30 PM  
Blogger The Brown Recluse said...

Hey, have you guys registered anywhere else, or do you not WANT fancy new spoons?

April 20, 2006 1:57 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

Upon my first visit (belated as all Hell, I know) here, I will confess that this made me chuckle far more than it probably should have.

May 05, 2006 8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home