Thursday, August 02, 2007

Still a visionary

The test says so!
Click to view my Personality Profile page
Isa has a link to this page of Keirsey Temperment sorter tests.
This test fills me with nostalgia, since it reminds me of the house where I lived the year after I graduated from college. Me and my housemates developed a fascination for the test, and so we sorted ourselves, the cat, all of the household furnishings (the tv was an extrovert, surprise) and eventually, natural processes (is photosynthesis an extrovert or an introvert?). We speculated about the personalities of people that we didn't like.
I liked being an INFP, and though I am now a little creeped out by the Jungianisms that premise this, I'm relieved that my results are consistent.
Finally, when I was living in Pennsylvania, I used to see this old Honda with a vanity license plate that said "INFP." I was scandalized, since sharing your test results is so not an INFP thing to do. Oh, wait.... whoops!

2 Comments:

Blogger jennifer said...

i never took this test even though it was omnipresent in college. many of my friends tried to peg me into some of these categories, but i always remained a mystery. (yeah right)

August 02, 2007 12:57 PM  
Blogger la rebelde said...

hmmm...so that's what'll be on your next license plate! ;)

August 02, 2007 9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home