Thursday, June 29, 2006

Well, I guess that's that.



I finally turned in all of my paperwork (defining my committee, requesting a final oral exam). My Ph.D. is all done but for the shoutin'.
I should feel euphoric. Or I should feel like crying. Mostly, I think that I am still so stuck in the writing process that I feel like I am playing hookie-- I feel guilty for not working. It's kind of like when you get off a treadmill, and you have that moment of your legs adjusting to stillness.
O, also, I feel tired.

4 Comments:

Blogger jennifer said...

woo-hoo! now to make the legs more wobbly with some goooood wine. ;)

June 29, 2006 9:46 PM  
Blogger Olga said...

Yay! How about dinner on Sunday? (I forgot my phone at home today, sorry I didn't call!) Would you like to go to that Italian deli place near 40th and Lamar?

June 29, 2006 11:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're so proud of you. We can hardly wait to head to Austin for the festivities! Chuck's sending wine with us for a graduation present.

Mother of the Groom

June 30, 2006 7:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, congratulatons! I haven't checked the blog in a little while, I'm afraid, so I hadn't seen this until just now.

Jake

July 06, 2006 7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home